Pages


CLICK THE OWL TO VISIT THE STORE!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Goodies!






 
I have been extremely busy since getting my job as a 5th grade teacher at a very rigorous IB school. Unfortunately, I have neglected my blog a bit, but plan on revamping it and making it more informative and useful very soon. In the meantime, I have created sooo many various new items, most specifically targeted for the common core. I have added lots of task cards, board games, prefix and suffix work,  3-5th grade math items, comma activities, graphic organizers, and much more. Be sure to check all of them out at my TPT Store!







6 comments:

  1. On any gоod to bе thе mаin dаngeгs of coffеe extract ωoulԁ be сonѕideгably highеr than the nonаrginine grouρ.


    Also visit my homepаge: http://workersfortheblind.org/gallery/?level=picture&id=44

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative-- love it! I'm your newest follower!

    Brittany
    http://thesuperheroteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highly ԁescriptive аrticlе, I lοved that
    bit. Will theгe be a part 2?

    Feel fгee to vіsit my ωeb blog: tens unit hire
    My website > tens machine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will keep writing more posts in future.

    ReplyDelete